Tuesday, August 4, 2015

letter from Alyssa August 3, 2015

Companionship inventory is one of my favorite parts of weekly planning, my companion and I always become closer friends that way……

It's my district's turn to go to the Newport Beach temple Wednesday for a session and we all cannot wait for it! All of us in the district are so excited. So so so excited. It's been too long since I've been to the temple……

My companion and I have been discussing a lot recently about how to live zion-like lives in preparation for His 2nd Coming. We also talk about how jealous we are of the city of Enoch. Then chastise ourselves because jealousy is not living Zion-like…….

Sounds like everyone is anxiously engaged in so much. But it is all so worth it. The missionaries here are cheering you and Dad and Mom and the kids on specifically! From prayers and fasts to even talking and laughing about things we talk about……

I am actually out of time this week, but there really isn't a lot to update about the work or missionary life anyway to be honest. I will write things down throughout this week though because I'm anticipating taking steps forward in both!


- Sister Shumway

No comments:

Post a Comment