Tuesday, June 21, 2016

email from Alyssa's mission president - June 21, 2016

Dear ​Brother and Sister Shumway,

Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful letter.  It means a great deal to me...more than you might guess.

Knowing and serving with Sister Shumway has been the greatest of blessings.   She is remarkable in so many ways and have been such a blessing to us all.  She is the type of missionary that can be given any assignment and I'll know it will be done in a way that is pleasing to the Lord.  

The Lord loves her and has great confidence in her.  I do as well!  I do hope we can stay in touch with her in the years ahead.  God has special plans for her!

I'm excited for your twin sons and for the journey they are on.  What a wonderful family you have!

May the Lord ever bless and be with you and your family in every way you need ... now and always! 

Von


President Von D. Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment